The Hello Pal Wallet is a digital wallet that's built into Hello Pal (as of v5.0), Language Pal (as of v1.3) and Travel Pal (coming soon). The Wallet lets you store and manage digital currencies like Palto (PLT), Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).
This feature is powered by Whale Bank, a third party service provider. By activating your Wallet, you will be creating a Whale Bank account.
Activate your Hello Pal Wallet to use the following app features:
- Sending and receiving digital currencies through the "Transfer" and "Red Packet" functions (in the Chat screen)
- Depositing to and withdrawing from other digital wallets
- Earning rewards through Hello Pal Rewards (in the "Me" screen)
- Giving "Gifts" for your Pals' Moments
- More fun things coming soon!
Activating the Hello Pal Wallet is optional. If you don't activate your Wallet, you may continue using the app, but you will not have access to specific features that require the Wallet.