NOTE: According to Chinese laws and regulations, the Wallet and related features are not available in China.
Some Wallet functions may require a verified Whale Bank account before you can use them (e.g., withdrawing). To verify your Wallet account, download the Whale Bank app here, then follow the steps below:
NOTE: The Whale Bank app language is in Chinese by default. Click here for instructions on how to change the app language.
1. Open the Whale Bank app and sign in to your Wallet account.
2. Go to the Profile screen, then choose Verification.
3. Go to "Verify your identity."
4. Enter the information requested in the screen, then press Submit.
- If you are from China: Enter your legal name and Chinese national ID number.
- If you are not from China: Choose the "Non-Chinese" option then enter your legal name and any ID or Document number.
5. Choose to proceed to the next verification step, or choose to do it later (go back to Profile > Verification).
6. Upload a clear (readable) photo of your ID or Document, then press Next Step.
7. Upload a clear photo of yourself holding your ID or Document next to your face, then press Submit.
8. In the last screen, press Confirm.
Your ID or Document will be processed by the Whale Bank team within 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and China public holidays).
Need more help with your Whale Bank wallet account? Contact the Whale Bank team at email@example.com.