Add your email address, mobile number or document to your account and verify them to increase your Trust Score and access more app features. Click here to learn more about Trust Scores.
To get started, go to "Me" > "Account Management" > "Trust & Confirmation" then follow the steps below.
Verifying your email address
- Tap the "Add" button for "Email."
- Enter your email address and password then tap "Submit."
- Open your email and find the verification email from us.
TIP: Check your spam box if you didn't get anything from us in your inbox.
- Click the link at the bottom of our message to verify your email address.
Verifying your mobile number
- Tap the "Add" button for "Mobile number."
- Select your country from the list, then enter your mobile number and tap "Continue."
- Check if you entered your number correctly, then choose "Yes" to confirm.
- Find the SMS code that we sent you and enter the verification code in the app.
Verifying your document
- Tap the "Add" button for "Document."
- Tap "Upload Document" and select the type of document that you want to submit.
- Tap the first box and take a photo of the front part of your document (e.g., side that shows your photo and name).
- Tap the second box and take a photo of yourself holding the document.
- Tap "Submit" and Hello Pal staff will review your document.
- Document submissions are usually processed within 12-24 hours, or up to 72 hours for weekend submissions.
NOTE: Doing all three verification steps is optional. The ID, email and/or mobile number that you provide for verification will be kept confidential and will never be displayed in your profile. Only your Trust Score will appear in your profile, displayed as a color-coded shield icon. Click here to learn more about Trust Scores.